Advertising with Portland Monthly’s Bride & Groom
We would like to welcome you to our magazine! Don’t miss out out on your opportunity to reach thousands of area and regional brides and their families!
Portland Monthly’s Bride & Groom, Oregon’s and southwest Washington’s only all-local bridal fashion magazine, offers businesses of all sizes the opportunity to reach the area’s brides and their families. Our magazine is unlike anything that has been available to area brides—ever. It’s completely local. It offers a quality that normally is reserved for expensive national magazines. With dramatic photography, inspiring features, and a comprehensive bridal business resource guide—Portland Monthly’s Bride & Groom will offer your company more value for each advertising dollar. Our magazine features:
- Local Brides & Weddings
- Feature stories on local honeymoon spots, reception sites, florists, and more
- The latest bridal fashions
- Local columnists who are experts in their fields
Our Marketing Plan
Our marketing plan is designed to maximize our advertisers’ exposure:
- We provide our advertisers with a listing of registered brides for direct mail purposes.
- We feature your business on our website through our Vendor Showcase
- Packaged giveaways and promotional contests
- Orchestrated media coverage for the bridal industry
- Advertising in other media
Our marketing plan is designed to maximize your advertising budget: We have a wide range of ad styles and rates that will meet your advertising goals and fit within your advertising budget Our magazine is on display for 6 months—stretching the effectiveness of your ad investment.
Still not sure about advertising with us? Consider these facts. Readers of our magazine have already identified themselves as a potential bridal customer—they are now trying to narrow their choices. Magazine readers remember what they see: you’re no longer a fuzzy name among many found in the yellow pages. Compared to other advertising options, we simply provide the most value for your advertising dollar spent.
Contact: Susan Crow, Advertising Director; email@example.com or
503-222-5144 ext. 160 for more information.